Wednesday 24 August 2016

Dream. Explore. Discover.

About Me ๐Ÿ’

Hafa Adai! My name is Dayanara Flores. I am a Junior, majoring in Elementary Education. I chose to pursue this degree because I love working with kids๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ง and I think their curiosity levels are the best kinds to work with. I was born and raised on Saipan
Managaha Island - Saipan's Gem!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–
and moved to Guam three years ago. 
I graduated from GCC just last semester, but this is actually my second semester at UOG. I enjoy making the most out of new places I visit✈, but I get motion sickness๐Ÿ˜ท easily, so traveling is not so easy for me. I've been to the Philippines, Texas, Nebraska, and almost all of the East Coast States. I also love snorkeling at the beach⛱, exploring other cultures๐Ÿฑ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฎ, and sleeping in! ✌
Just enjoying the crystal clear waters of the islands ๐ŸŠ


3 comments:

  1. So, how do you like Guam? You planning to work on Guam after graduating?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been on Guam long enough to consider it my second home :) It's quite similar to Saipan; however, there are things here that I don't have in Saipan, such as Ross! I do plan on moving back to Saipan after I graduate so that I can pursue my teaching career there. Maybe after a few years, I might move back here and experience the Education field on Guam.

      Delete
  2. Hi Dee:
    Talk to an advisor to see the benefits of getting your teaching credential on Guam before you leave for Saipan. I think that would be an easy way to make returning to Guam rather seamless.

    Welcome to my class.

    -j-

    ReplyDelete